Going ons

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    Pirouets and Summer Sunshine

    It was great hearing Ron Howard talking about the industry and how he got into the business. I love listening to older people whenever they talk about their life because they have so much wisdom behind their words. Plus they have some pretty fantastic stories, like really really really cool ones that deserve to be animated shorts or movies ha ha.

    I hope everyone has a productive summer, what with our animations due in 2 weeks and all. I'm done with all my work, so all now I can focus on our semester long project. I felt bad for not sticking around after class to say my goodbyes but I promised my friend that I'd see her Ballet recital which had started a few minutes after we got our picture taken, made it on time thankfully. It was fun watching the performance, I don't have to pretend to be cultured now ha ha.

    I think the best thing about this semester is that we arn't as sleep deprived like last semester. Have a good one guys, can't wait to see your projects, hope to see all of you guys tonight at the animation fest!

    No comments: