Going ons

    Sunday, May 17, 2009

    Celebraing the Mind and Body


    Ahhh so saaaaaad yesterday ;_;


    Went to UH's graduation ceremony yesterday to see friends with their diplomas. I got to see Leighton and Jean whom I've known since my freshmen days back when I dorm'd but I couldn't find my sempai Angie anywhere. Looking around at the graduating class I saw a BUNCH of people from my freshmen/sophomore classes dressed in green and celebrating with family. I felt like I was being left behind, and it was kinda depressing.

    If Linda hadn't caught me at one of Chris's ACM presentations I know I would have graduated after my Fall08 semester had I stuck with my BFA in art. However after watching Crystal's final animation she uploaded yesterday and rewatching all the classmate work, I know that I made the right choice in sticking with ACM. The assignments and future opportunities are more worthwhile and I feel that creating animation is what I was born to do, even though I'm not good at it ha ha.


    I didn't want to believe it but Ralph, whos story you're all familiar with, entered a bodybuilding and won! I wanted to celebrate with him and the rest of the students but it was during the graduation ceremony so I'll have to congratulate him in person come Monday.

    It's sad to see them leave since they're seniors. But as a plus side a few of them are going into UH next semester, and into the ACM program.

    No comments: